Aegilops tauschii diversity panel
Brande Wulff, Burkhard Steuernagel
This is the raw data from whole genome shotgun sequencing of 150 accessions of Aegilops tauschii, a wild relative of wheat. This data was generated by the open wild wheat consortium. Financial support for this project includes (but is not excluded to) the BBSRC (Designing Future Wheat BB/P016855/1), KWS, Syngenta, Bayer and Limagrain. In kind support was received from CLC Bio, Novogene and 2Blades.
This data is made available under the Toronto Agreement
All of the data listed here is available under the prepublication data sharing principle of the Toronto agreement
By using this data, you agree to:
- respect the rights of the data producers and contributors to analyze and publish the first
analyses and certain other reserved analyses of this data set in a peer-reviewed publication.
- not redistribute, release, or otherwise provide access to the data to anyone outside of the
the data has been published & submitted to the public data repositories.
- contact the authors to discuss any plans to publish data or analyses that utilize this data to
overlap of any planned analyses.
- fully cite the prepublication data along with any applicable versioning details.
- understand that this data as accessed is precompetitive and is not patentable in its present
This agreement does not expire by time but only upon publication of the first global analysis by the
producers and contributors.